01 December 2010

ankara



Ankara fashion show 2010

I love the textures , colours and patterns of the Ankara fabrics.their big bold , statement makers ,fun and sexy too. since researching different Ankara styles i have found a lot of designers which i am going to post on my blog and its kind of got me close to my inner African(ness) if that's even a word .

African women are every inspiring and always look presentable in their traditional clothes, i remember as a kid i use to get embarrassed when my mum would wear her African clothes to parents evenings etc but now i love her in her clothes . she looks gorgeous and just a true queen.since last year when African textures and the whole ethnic look came in i believe a lot of designers are starting to find more inspiration in their fabrics and using them as part of their collections.

Look at my following post of the African fashion week , the designers who inspired me and some of the inspiration for my Ankara (so said i missed it damn third year and dissertation ).



No comments:

Post a Comment